Clean air is vital for our health. It is still possible to fill even the cleanest atmosphere, space, or air with invisible-often visible-particles and debris that can impact our health or even worsen existing health problems. This is why it is a smart idea to have an air purifier, as it helps reduce the amounts of contaminants in the air in which you breathe. In UAE, we spend 80 percent of our day in air conditioning. Not only can air purifiers disinfect the air, but for those who suffer from asthma or allergies, they are often very beneficial. In this buying guide, we will help you to choose the best air purifiers in UAE.
List Of Top Air Purifier in UAE
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H APP Control Light Sensor Multifunction Smart Air Cleaner Global Version, True HEPA Filter, 380 m³/h PM CADR, OLED Touch Screen Display – Mi Home App Works With Alexa – White
- IDEER LIFE Air Purifier,True HEPA Air Purifier&Effective Carbon Cleaner,Air Purifier Cleaner for Eliminates 99.97% Smoke Odor Dust,3 Speeds Air Cleaner for Home,Bedroom,Office. Quiet Operation
- Air Purifier,True HEPA Air Purifier&Effective Carbon Cleaner,Air Purifier Cleaner for Eliminates 99.97% Smoke Odor Dust,3 Speeds Air Cleaner for Home,Bedroom,Office. Quiet Operation (Black)
- Black+Decker 3.0L Compact Ultrasonic Air Humidifier for Home and Office, White – HM3000-B5, 2 Years Warranty
- Mi Air Purifier 2H-White with HEPA filters Compatible with Multiple Mi Air Purifier Filters
Air Purifier in UAE Buying Guide
Air Purifier’s Size:
Look for a purifier that covers an area that exceeds the size of the space for maximum effectiveness. Measure the sq foot of your room you want to purify. Small purifiers cover up to 299 sq. ft. Medium air purifiers cover 300-699 sq. ft. Large air purifiers cover up to 700 to 1900 sq ft of space.
Types of Air Purifiers:
There are various types of Air Purifier with various air filters. You can choose one from HEPA filters, Carbon filters or Pre-filters. Each one has its own benefits and specialization. You can take the help of your seller to choose the one that fits your needs.
Air Change per Hour:
This shows how many times the purifier can clean the total amount of air in a room within an hour. We suggest to pick that has at least 2 air changes per hour. It shows that the air purifier will clean the air in your room every 30 minutes.
Since the installation of an air purifier in the bedroom where we spend maximum time is recommended, make sure that its noise level is less than 50 db.
Some of the additional characteristics to look for include an energy star ranking that guarantees the appliance’s good energy efficiency. Go for air purifiers that are Wi-Fi enabled and can be operated by a smart phone. Premium versions come fitted with dirt sensors and indicators of indoor air quality.
Consider the cost of replacement filters when purchasing a new air purifier and be sure that the brand has a customer service center in your area. HEPA filters can last up to 5 years. While carbon filters last about 6 months and pre-filters last about 3 months. You should consider this maintenance issue before buying yours.
Buy an air purifier from a reliable brand that provides a warranty of at least 12 to 18 months and guarantees excellent after-sales support.
Make sure you buy the type of air purifier that matches your necessities. Do not compromise with the quality with your budget. We hope that this guideline will help you to choose the best air purifier in UAE that will fulfill your specific needs.